Welcome To Our Non-Profit Social Enterprise
connect southern africa
Founded by Ashley Mupfawa in 2016, Connect Southern Africa is a Youth-Led non profit Social Enterprise responding to the pressing challenge of African Youth Unemployment, we respond to youth challenges through the intelligent use of technology.
- To be the bridge between youth and opportunities.
- To be advocates for youth rights and interests, including rights of the girl child and rights for African youth living with disabilities.
- To be change agents interested in the creation of opportunities that benefit the African youth.
- To promote relationships between groups, thus creating possibilities for partnerships and lasting relationships.
- To be educators, trainers, facilitators, assessors, moderators, examiners and researchers.
- To provide information services on local, regional and international opportunities and how to access them.
- To organize best practice and idea exchange events and conferences.
global entrepreneurship week 2021
Let the numbers talk
It has been a year since the COVID-19 pandemic unfolded and we now look ahead to the serious work of rebooting our communities and our economies for a better, more sustainable and equitable post-pandemic world. Our national boundaries are as porous to new ideas as they are to a coronavirus, making it imperative for us all to seize the opportunity to: reboot and help those most severely impacted by the economic downturn, rethink together as one global ecosystem and to regenerate lost jobs while helping all economies to rise on an incoming tide of entrepreneurial potential.
Global Entrepreneurship Week empowers nascent entrepreneurs and those who face systemic barriers to starting and scaling their own company. Through GEW, we focus on four distinct theme areas (Education, Ecosystems, Inclusion and Policy) to spotlight impactful voices and organizations — as well as inspiring activities — that are helping empower entrepreneurs everywhere.
Entrepreneurship World Cup
Do you have an idea for a new company, but aren’t sure how to start or find the resources you need to take the next step? Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) helps you unleash your idea with free on-demand training and $10,000 in perks – just for signing up.
Plus, you have a chance to win $50,000 in cash prizes and to meet and network with top investors locally and internationally. Being an EWC alumni will give you access to an international community.
The Entrepreneurship World Cup is more than just a pitch competition. It gives everyone who enters access to the knowledge, networks and for some, the capital they need to start and scale a company.